Sunday, July 14, 2013

What E-Learning Concepts Are Most (Least) Useful?

All of the concepts the course has treated thus far are useful. I appreciate being introduced to the "canon" of standards by which to judge online learning. I will use many of the tools that I have been introduced to. Just today, I was completely captivated by the power of VoiceThread to personalize the online experience. I am thrilled to have been inspired with the vocabulary to describe authentic assessment.

I cannot think of one concept that I would not potentially use as I work to integrate technology into my classroom.

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing that you feel you will be able to use everything and that you found Voice Thread so powerful!! I can feel your excitement in the way you write! :) That is so awesome to me!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you tried and liked VoiceThread. I like that tool as well. I plan to use it with my staff this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The VoiceThread is pretty interesting. I think it would help students gain a creativity in their projects and also help them with any type of public speaking anxiety.

    ReplyDelete