Wednesday, July 31, 2013
The Take-Away
I guess you could say the very medium by which I'm communicating is a "take-away." I've never had a blog before and am very impressed with this method of demonstrating reflection. Other take-aways include a heightened awareness of the new, formal standards for evaluating online learning, and a renewed interest in leveraging the power of digital communication and information sharing in the classroom. I am left really interested in developing online course content despite the technical drawbacks at my school which is technologically quite poor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is really hard to develop an online course when you don't have the technology to back it up. For years we were relegated to using a computer lab that was only available hit and miss. It has made a huge difference to have 1:1 computing. Even though there are many challenges to put students in the environment, I wouldn't go back.
ReplyDelete