Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I have been working through the first module of the eLearning course and in doing so have become enchanted with Symbaloo. I don't know why I find it so much more exciting than the ordinary bookmarks, but I do. Perhaps it's because the tiles are spread out for all to see and not hidden away in a hyperlinked list that unfolds pieces of itself only when clicked.

I am also intrigued with this particular exercise, blogging to reflect learning. I've never blogged before, and I have quite limited experience with others' blogs. All in all, the course has already launched me on new adventures, well worth remembering and therefore in need of documenting via media like Symbaloo and Blogger.

Is there a special word to describe the odd circularity that documenting and reflecting on my eLearning adventures are themselves eLearning adventures?

2 comments:

  1. That's what I feel this blogging stuff is....an adventure Expressing myself is not always easy, but sometime necessary. I am looking forward to the end of this class just to see how I, personally , grow in the process. I am also looking forward to using the tools that I will learn in my own class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon, I already love the way you express your self! I can't wait to read more. I am too excited to see what the symbaloo project brings! I was on my dad's computer and he had one on his and I got all excited!!

    ReplyDelete